We are looking to recruit a Practice Business Manager
Practice Business Manager
Elmwood is a large, high-achieving GP training practice currently based across two sites in the Holme Valley. All 50 members of our vibrant team are focused on delivering high quality care to our patients.
We are looking for an ambitious and exceptional individual to promote a high standard of business ethos within our team. This exciting new post forms an integral part of the re-structured management team for our innovative and expanding organisation. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate efficient organisational skills and effective collaborative working to advise the Partners – influencing strategic direction and prioritising development.
You will enjoy a variety of work including the review, design and implementation of internal processes. You will also act as a key link to local and national external agencies. Experience of financial processes to a high level is essential as you will work closely with our Finance Manager taking responsibility for Financial Resource Management and Facility & Property Management, including researching and communicating all statutory and legal changes relating to them.
If you are a dynamic team player who would love to help positively influence the lives of our local community we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate would ideally have:
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency in financial management information systems and adaptability to new software
- Proven experience of financial management and control, preferably in the public sector.
- Successful experience of income generation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and team skills at a senior level
- Experience of successfully leading, planning and managing facilities and administration
- An understanding of partnership working and how to promote relationships in the wider community
£35k pa dependent on experience, subject to increase after probationary period.
Closing Date: 25th May 2018
Interview Days: 7th and 8th June 2018
For further information, please click here.
For an application form, please click here.